Design and planning
GY5’s design and planning services offer a comprehensive and innovative approach.
From brand new builds to refurbishment of existing kitchen, service and restaurant facilities GY5 can add value as well as client protection to your project.
As a trusted partner GY5 delivers:
· Initial concept and operational strategy- what are you cooking today and, in the future, how will the kitchen work, what are the H&S aspects of design and the ergonomics of a highly efficient layout?
· Energy efficiency, life cycle costings for getting the most out of your capital investment
· Project management and assistance throughout- we liaise with all trades as well as appoint suitable contractors and design specialists
Design and support packages are tailored to the project in hand. Initial consultations can lead to appointment of specialist’s dependent on the project’s needs. GY5 works closely with its colleagues from the Foodservice Consultants Society International that brings a truly internationally acclaimed team to the project.
Existing clients also benefit from advice and appointment of:
· Repair and Preventative Maintenance contracts
· Direct supply from manufacture for replacement equipment (Light to heavy)
Design and planning consultancy works on the basis of agreed work for an agreed fee. It is not linked to total project costs or part of any main contractor’s profit margin. Clients wishing to attain 100% independence benefit considerably from impartial advice and transparent.