The explosion of consulting businesses in education, healthcare, B&I, private & public catering and other sectors has resulted in clients and providers alike being pressurised into un-workable projects with sometimes un-auditable financial arrangements.
Both clients and providers concur that consulting services are essential and consultants need to:
- Abide by codes of conduct
- Be accountable to all stakeholders
- Be Independent and Objective
- Operate to a Quality Standard
If you require an independent Consultant Selection process we can:
- Advise clients on how to select consultants
- Provide advice and guidance on scoping out projects and merge this into specification documents
- Provide contract templates
- Produce framework agreements for large groups and client specific sectors
When selecting a consultant we advise on: Ethics, codes of conduct, financial arrangements, competencies, experience and integrity to ensure clients can confidently select the right consultant for their projects.
How does it work?
The client submits to us their details and details of their project, strategy and short, medium and long term goals for their catering operations. We then discuss with the client the right support needed and guide them accordingly. This is staggered and flexible to include:
- Drafting a scope of works and specification document for use by the client
- Drafting a contract document, Invitation to tender and pricing schedule for use by the client
- Giving general advice and guidance and further discussion dependent on the complexity
If you require an independent Consultant Selection process we can advise clients on how to select consultants, providing advice and guidance on scoping out projects and merge this into specification documents. Then Providing contract templates and producing the necessary framework agreements for large groups and client specific sectors.
A new service whereby we assist organisations with the selection process to appoint a Food Service Consultant. This is a natural evolution for GY5 with over 20 years experience of independent consulting and follows a great demand from food service operators who require transparency and professionalism. Client organisations benefit greatly from what is an efficient, time and cost saving exercise when navigating the appointment of a consultant.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free and confidential telephone discussion about your needs.